Sahale natural gluten-free snacks are gourmet nut blends in savory seasoned and sweet glazed varieties. It's like your trail mix grew up and got all worldy and sophisticated on you. I'm partial to the sweet ones- especially the Pomegranate + Vanilla Cashews. The flavor is there but it's not overpowering. These snacks are easily my new favorite healthy and delicious snack option. And they're not just great for taking on the road. I would take them to work, the beach, hiking, etc. The Sahale website even offers suggestions for wine and cocktail pairings. This will come in handy as I love to share my new finds- what better time to do that than when entertaining?
Speaking of sharing, I love to share with my readers! One lucky Pink Green Chick reader will win a prize pack of Sahale snacks in the seasoned or glazed variety (winner picks).
- For your chance to win, just subscribe to my email list (left column) and confirm your subscription. Make sure to comment below to tell me that you did or already do so your entry counts.
- For an additional entry, RT the following message and comment here with your Twitter name: "Enter to win a gourmet snack pack from @pgcblog http://www.pinkgreenchick.com/2011/06/snack-time-sahale-snacks-yum.html"
- For another additional entry, follow me via Google Friend Connect and comment here telling me that you did or already do.
- Another entry? Okay, why not? Like Pink Green Chick on Facebook and comment here telling me that you did or already do.
- And the final method of entry is to like Sahale Snacks on Facebook and comment here telling me that you did or already do.
DISCLOSURE: I received Sahale Snacks for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.