Tuesday, August 25, 2009
I remember getting my first tube of Softlips as a teen and feeling so chic. Chapstik was for babies and I was a woman! No need to date myself but suffice it to say I've been a fan for a long time. Even more so now with the introduction of Softlips Pure.
Softlips Pure comes in a variety of exotic flavors like Acai Berry, Honeydew, Papaya, Pomegranate, and Peppermint. Softlips generously donated one of each flavor to Pink Green Chick to try and I was thrilled with the new line. I had been using a natural beeswax balm which was nice, but the fruity flavors were a major upgrade. I especially love the Peppermint and Acai Berry.
Softlips Pure is 100% natural, 95% USDA certified organic, gluten-free, cruelty-free and paraben-free. The conditioning lip balm is contained in recyclable packaging printed with vegetable-based ink.
Soft, naturally healthy lips with a hint of shine. What's not to love? You will find Softlips Pure in stores like Target, selling for $2.99.
In addition to providing product for review, Softlips Pure has generously donated one of each six flavors to give away to three lucky Pink Green Chick readers! There are 5 ways to enter, but only one of each entry method will be allowed per person for this contest:
1) Check out the Softlips Pure website and leave a comment to this post telling me what flavor or aspect of the Softlips Pure you like most. And/or...
2) Follow Pink Green Chick on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway including "@pgcblog" in your tweet! Leave a separate comment to this post with a link to your tweet URL. And/or...
3) Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave a separate comment to this post with a link to your blog post URL. And/or...
4) Follow Pink Green Chick and leave a comment to this post telling me you did so or already do.
5) Become Pink Green Chick's friend on Facebook and leave a comment here telling me you did so or already do. And/or...This contest ends at 12:01 PM on Wednesday, September 9, 2009. One winner will be chosen via Random.org. Good luck to all!